Name:
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States

Game Stories & Links for the 2008 11U Cincy Flames

Friday, October 08, 2004

Kids are so smart


A teacher in a small Vermont town asks her class how many of them are
John Kerry fans. Not really knowing what a John Kerry fan is, but
wanting to be liked by the teacher, all the kids raise their hands
except one boy.

The teacher asks Little Johnny, who had not raised his
hand, why he has decided to be different.
Johnny says, "I'm not a John Kerry fan."

Teacher says, "Why aren't you a John Kerry fan?"
Johnny says, "I'm a George Bush fan."The teacher asks why he's a George Bush
fan.
The boy says, "Well, my mom's a George Bush fan and my dad's a George
Bush fan, so I'm a George Bush fan!"

The teacher is kind of angry, because this is Vermont and she is a
liberal, so she asks, "What if your mom was a moron and your dad was an
idiot, what would that make you?"

Johnny says, "That would make me a John Kerry fan."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good joke! Actually I thought the punchline would have been "They're both teachers". Don't have a problem with 'em, but that's what i thought it was leaning towards.

Anxious for the debates tonight!

--Brad

October 8, 2004 at 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter